Top-3 services to buy links on Russian websites
Despite Yandex’s attempts to disable links as a ranking factor, they still have an impact on the visibility of a website in search results. Both in Google and Yandex. Besides that, link building with Russian websites can affect the ranking in other countries.
In this article I will describe three of the most popular services where to you can purchase permanent backlinks on Russian websites. Unfortunately, none of them has English interface, so the only option is to translate it using Yandex or Google Translators.
There are also several services that offer purchasing links paid per day (the most popular one — Sape.ru), and they also have a function of buying permanent links. I think I’ll go back to them in one of the next articles.
Number of websites: 13 430
Perhaps the most famous Russian link building service. Largely due to the huge list of websites, including blogs and major news portals. Miralinks allows you to post not just links in a certain website, but also to post a self-made article with links. This means that if you write a good text, optimized for the necessary key phrases, it has all chances to be ranked high and bring you clicks on a link placed in this article.
- A large number of websites of different subjects, parameters and prices
- Detailed filtering on dozens of parameters
- MozRank, DA indicators
- You can order an automatic link buying by Miralinks team
- You can buy an article on desired topic
- Protect your articles from deleting or dropping out of the Google and Yandex index
- Free removing of your links from the articles, if you’ve got punished by Pengiun or Yandex Minusinsk filter
- A growing number of low-quality websites created specifically for selling links
- PayPal is not supported. VISA/MasterCard cards from many countries are not supported.
Number of websites: 9 120
Gogetlinks allows you to place text links or image links in the articles written by the site owner. Unlike Miralinks, here you can only write your wishes to the site owner (for example, minimum number of words in article, in what part of the text to post a link, etc.). But you can’t send him your own written article, which is good in many cases because you don’t need to spend time writing or ordering articles from a copywriter.
- Has a fairly rigorous moderation when adding sites to their service. They try to add only actively developing websites.
- Its own “trust” and “spammy” indicators for websites.
- Detailed filtering of the sites.
- Site owners send you a proposition to buy a link or you can look for the appropriate websites yourself.
- Prices from 300 to 2000 rubles, depending on website statistics and parameters.
- Removing links (in the case of Google or Yandex penalties) may be paid, if website owner decides so.
- You can add funds only through the Russian payment services (Yandex.Money, Webmoney, QIWI). Credit card payments from many countries not supported
Number of websites: 9597
Initially this service was positioned as the link exchange service in blogs. That is why you can find here a lot of websites on the third level domains hosted on free blog platforms, like livejournal.com or wordpress.com. Despite the large number of sites in their database, it’s often hard to find really good ones. Unlike Gogetlinks and Miralinks, here you have Paypal payment option.
- Low prices
- A large selection of websites of any quality
- Website reviews from other SEOs
- PayPal payments
- A large proportion of poor and very poor sites that may bring harm instead of good SEO impact
- Minimum payment sum in PayPal is 10 000 RUB (~$155)
So, in the described services, you have a really large selection of websites where you can post both links and your own articles with links inside. Of course, before you buy links you should carefully check the domain in the link analysis tools. I’d recommend to use local services, like Megaindex.com (I’ve described their tool for detecting SEO and natural backlinks here), Linkpad.ru. If you have accounts in ahrefs.com, Majestic SEO, Open Site Explorer, use them, too.
To check the quality of your links, I recommend to use CheckTrust.ru. Unfortunately, it also has only Russian interface, but Google Translate will help you. Its essence is simple: you upload a file or a list of your links or domains on which you want to buy links, and the service calculates their “trust” and “spam” index using its inner algorithms. So this way you can eliminate poor quality sites. After registration CheckTrust gives you 500 free checks.If you have any questions on any of these services, feel free to ask in comments sections.